Real Hope Program and Study Guide for 3-04-2018
Welcome to Real Hope. We’re Glad You’re Here.
Join us in worshiping our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
This is our program for today, Sunday March 4th.
Countdown to Worship: "Glory To Glory," William Matthews.
First Music Offering: "This Is Amazing Grace," Phil Wickam.
Second Music Offering: "Come To The Altar," Elevation Worship.
Communion Video: "Jesus Is Alive," Reverend Billy Graham.
Communion Service: Shirlee Yoder.
Offering, Prayer Requests, and Announcements: Dana Smith.
Today’s Sermon: "ROOTED," Lead Pastor Justin Miller, Real Life Church, Clermont, Florida.
Closing Prayer: Ted Yoder
We hope that you enjoyed our service today and encourage you seek God in everything that you do.
At Real Hope our purpose is to love the Lord our God with all of our hearts and with all of our souls and with all of our minds.
Our focus begins with all the people of Citrus County and by the Grace of God we will:
Gather together to worship and celebrate God,
Grow in our knowledge and faith,
Give in love and,
Go out into the world to shine brightly with the light of salvation from our Savior Jesus Christ and tell the world what we know is true!
We boldly ask God to help us shake the Earth and touch the Heavens!
We look forward to seeing you again.
Thank you and God bless you.
Sermon Message & Study Guide for 3/4 to 3/11
This week during the Rooted Series we’ll continue to discover how each of us can connect further with God, the church, and our purpose.
Today Pastor Justin takes a look at the question “Who is God?”
Think about a time when you made assumptions about someone but the truth about them turned out to be something very different from what you had presumed.
- What assumptions have you made about God that you now know to be untrue? What made you feel that way?
- What would you say to someone who has gone through difficult trials that are causing him or her to doubt or drift away from God?
- Why do we tend make God a god of our design?
- Pastor J shared some examples in the Bible of people who knew God and He knew them (Moses, David, Jesus, Paul etc.). How can we experience that same knowledge and closeness with God?
- Jesus told us how to relate to God, that he wants to hear from us, to know him, have eternal relationship with us, and that he will never leave or forsake us How can these truths change the way you think and live?
Next Steps: So what is your next step in drawing closer to God?
- Believing: (1 Corinthians 15:1-5)
- Confession: (Romans 10:9-10)
- Repenting: (2 Corinthians 7:10; Romans 12:2)
- Being Baptized: (Romans 6:3-4)
- Remaining Faithful: (John 15:5-8; Philippians 1:6)
- Take action by joining a Group, serving on a Team, start giving joyfully (Romans 12:3-8; 1 Corinthians 12:4-31; Ephesians 4: 11-16)
Tuesday-Romans 1; John 1:1-14
Saturday-John 14; Philippians 4:6-7; Mark 10:27
Please take the time to speak to the Father. God Loves You No Matter What!
Thank you and may God bless you!