Countdown to Worship
“Way Maker,” Michael W. Smith.
First Music Offering
“Rise Up Lazarus,” Cain.
Second Music Offering
“Revolutionary,” Josh Wilson.
Third Music Offering
“Who Can,” Michael Cochren & Co..
“Nothing But The Blood,” Matt Redman.
Ready For Revival | Grumbling: Removing the Barriers to Revival in Your Life, Pastor Justin Miller
In this Ready for Revival series we’ve looked at some of the prerequisites as well as some of the things that stand in the way of revival in your life.
• Now we need to decide what we are going to do with all that we’ve learned.
• Are we willing or unwilling to change?
• How do you normally respond to change?
• Are you someone who is willing to change or do you resist change?
Until we’re willing to have individual moments with God, we will never experience a united movement of God!”
A Time for Everything
3 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
9 What do workers gain from their toil?
10 I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race.
11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.
We aren’t supposed to just hear what God’s word tells us.
We are supposed to DO something with what we hear.
God can speak to us personally.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
God can speak to us practically
8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
God can speak to us purposefully
17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
God can speak to us precisely
6 “I the Lord do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed.
God can speak to us passionately
18 “Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland.
22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
How we should respond to God’s call to revival?
Are you trusting God’s timing for revival in His church?
God sees the big picture that we can’t see
We can trust God’s timing
- While events happening in the world may appear to be a hindrance to God’s church, God will use these same events for revival in His church.
- We must be willing to allow God’s Spirit and presence to dwell within us.
- When we change our posture from unwilling to willing, what are some ways that God’s Spirit creates revival within us?
As a church, what are some things we need to be willing to do to experience revival?
- Have a sacred focus to live a life that’s holy and righteous
- Have a single focus to be united in harmony with one another
- Have a surrendered focus to submit our lives holistically to our Heavenly Father
What are the results we can expect to see when we change from unwilling to willing to experience revival?
- Realize THAT God speaks to us
- Recognize HOW God speaks to us
- Receive WHAT God speaks to us
- Respond TO what God speaks to us
What is your Next Step in your faith journey?
Take some time to prayerfully review all of the different topics that have been discussed in our Ready for Revival series. In which areas are you struggling the most:
1. Have I not truly repented of some things?
2. Am I consistently reading and studying God’s word?
3. Do I pray daily or just often?
4. Am I in fellowship with Godly people?
5. Have I forgiven those who’ve hurt me?
6. Do I struggle with pride?
7. Am I a person who loves grumbling and whining?
8. Do I have an attitude of willingness or unwillingness when it comes to revival?
Never forget, God is in you and with you always. He will never forget you, He will never turn away. He is listening and always,
God Loves You No Matter What!
ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS
for the week of 10-18-2020
Wednesday, Doors open at 6pm, study starts at 6:30.
Not Your Mama’s Bible Study presents:
Not Your Mama’s Bible Study presents: David Marvin
THE PARABLE OF THE PRODIGAL SON
What does God think when he looks at us?
We may think God is fed up with our failures and wants nothing to do with us. We may think he is disappointed in us or that he might love us more if we worked harder.
But according to Jesus, God doesn’t think like that at all. The truth about God’s heart for sinners may surprise us and will certainly change our lives.
Beverages and a light snack will be served.
Text to Tithe: Due to a number of requests for a more "modern" way to tithe, Text to Tithe has been created. It’s safe, fast, and secure. Just text the word, "give" to (786) 288-0839 and follow the link. Thanks!
We thank you for joining with us in worshiping our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We hope that you enjoyed our service today and encourage you seek God in everything that you do.
At Real Hope In Christ our purpose is to love the Lord our God with all our heart, and with all our soul, and with all our mind.
Our focus begins with all the people of Citrus County and by the Grace of God we will:
Gather together to worship and celebrate God,
Grow in our knowledge and faith,
Give in love and,
Go out into the world to shine brightly with the light of salvation from our Savior Jesus Christ and tell the world what we know is true; God Loves You No Matter What!